- It’s an incredibly easy way to make veggies and fruit more interesting.
- You can make “pasta” that has no carbs (zuchini, squash, beets…)
- Comes with tons of options. You want a salad? Leave it cold. Wait, what’s that? You want chips. Slice and bake my friends.
- For some unexplainable reason, it alters the flavor of the veggie so it’s kind of new again.
- The device is super affordable.
- It’s fast. Like, 15-20 minutes for washing your veggies and spiraling MAX.
Seriously, you need to buy a vegetable spiralizer.